• A (mostly) true, laugh-out-loud account of a successful executive single mother’s search for love.
• An account of dating and sex from a liberated, confident, unapologetic MILF in her 40s.
• A warmly relatable story, even though it sounds like a sordid, lustful tale of promiscuity (which it is, too, the author admits).
• A self-help book about relationships.
• About a woman who finds herself after some extreme, soul-searching, incredible journey.
• A sticking-finger-in-throat sappy account of finding true love and living happily ever after.
• Only for women to read.
Madelyn gains a new perspective on relationships after a series of major losses (some devastating, some not so much). Root for her as she entertains each potential suitor and laugh with her (or at her) as she tries to make sense of what she wants, what men want, and what to do next. Whether or not you’ve ever swiped right, Match’ed, or flirted with the flight attendant, you’ll relate to Madelyn’s search for love and (hot) sex—not necessarily in that order. Go ahead and judge her, she won’t mind.Amazon Barnes & Noble iBooks Audible